SKY-HIGH TUITION is pleased to announce that we are going to open our centre again from Summer Holidays. We know it is very hard for everyone to cope in these hard times owing to COVID-19. In order to ensure the safety of our children, staff and parents, we are adapting different changes according to Government and scientific advice. Parents, children and staff are advised to follow the government guidelines.
The changes as recommended by the government can be seen as, “a hierarchy of controls that, when implemented, creates an inherently safer system, where the risk of transmission of infection is substantially reduced”.
The changes include:
- Minimising contact with individuals who are unwell by ensuring that those who have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, or who have someone in their household who does or have been advised by NHS Test & Trace to self-isolate, do not attend tuition centre.
- Cleaning hands more often than usual – wash hands thoroughly for 20 seconds with running water and soap or sanitiser ensuring that all parts of the hands are covered.
- Ensuring good respiratory hygiene by promoting the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often than usual using standard products, such as detergents and bleach.
- Minimising contact and mixing by altering, as much as possible.
- All meetings will be held on phone regarding child’s progress or other issues until these circumstances last.
- Parents will drop the kids outside of the building and will enter the premises. At the end of the lessons, children will be sitting in the same place with their respective tutor and will go out one by one when their parents come.
- Children will be encouraged to use the toilets less times than usual and toilets will be regularly cleaned by staff.
- Children and staff use hand sanitisers while entering and leaving the classrooms.
- Surfaces and equipment used by the students will be cleaned after each lesson.
- As you know we already work in small groups which comes under exactly guidelines to minimise the spread of infection (COVID-19). Children will stay in their respective group all the times.
- 2 meters distancing rule will be observed by all including staff and children in the premises of the centre.
The importance of tuition has emerged even stronger to bridge the gap created by this pandemic (COVID-19) and we are ready to play our role in the children’s learning whilst ensuring hygiene and social distancing at all times.
We are currently running limited sessions on every day so please book your kids place to avoid disappointment.
Call us: 07862218197