A Special Environment for Special Children!
We help your child overcome natural barriers!
Sky-High Tuition realises the need for additional support required for children who are limited in their capabilities to learn at the same pace as regular kids. We have put into place special measures to entertain, support, nurture and develop such children. Each child is rigorously and thoroughly assessed based on their strengths and weaknesses before providing them with helping materials and supportive environments.
We are proud to state that we have accepted children from various special needs backgrounds and excelled at transforming them into pupils who successfully overcome their stunted performance and rise not only at the pace of regular students, but exceed them in academic ability. These involve children with the following conditions:
- Dyslexia – Difficulty with reading, writing, spelling and speaking
- Dyscalculia – Difficulty with math problems, understanding time, using money
- Dysgraphia – Difficulty with writing Handwriting, spelling, organizing ideas
- Dyspraxia (Sensory Integration Disorder) – Difficulty with fine motor skills
- Hand-eye coordination, balance, manual dexterity
- Dysphasia/Aphasia – Difficulty with language Understanding spoken language, reading comprehension
- Auditory Processing Disorder – Difficulty hearing differences between sounds
- Visual Processing Disorder – Difficulty interpreting visual information
If you have a special child and would like to them to achieve similar results, contact us.
OUR OPENING HOURS
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Monday to Friday
04.30 pm to 06.30 pm
06.45 pm to 08.45 pm
Saturday & Sunday
09:30 am to 11:30 am
11:45 am to 01.45 pm
02:30 pm to 04:30 pm
04:45 pm to 06:45 pm
GCSE PASS RATE
11 PLUS ENTRANCE EXAM
SATS ABOVE AVERAGE
Key Stage 1
Key Stage 2 / SATs
Key Stage 3 / 13 PLUS
Key Stage 4 / GCSEs
UK Mathematics Trust (UKMT)
How to find Us ?
First Floor Offices,
94 Withington Road,
Manchester M16 8FA