Our Commitments to You
At Sky-High Tuition, we are committed to:
- Providing an inclusive culture where children with different abilities from diverse backgrounds can access expert education through our services.
- Providing first-class education services to meet the learning needs of children, youth, and families in our community.
- Working with local schools and entire community in building a strong foundation in learning and encouraging aspirations in children for their future success in school and life.
- Safeguarding children in education and promoting their welfare, safety, health and happiness by providing a friendly, supportive and innovative learning environment.
- Helping children develop positive attitude, respect, responsibility, independence, by providing a friendly learning environment to stimulate behavioral activities that promote intellectual, social and emotional growth.
- Encouraging children’s curiosity to develop their ability to learn new ideas and excite deeper learning.
- Helping children build their confidence to try new activities and bounce back from setbacks.
- Encouraging children’s self-control to help them learn how to respond and control their emotions and actions.
- Helping children learn how to relate to and cooperate with others so they can learn to become comfortable in all types of situations as they grow, be able to better work with others and understand how they fit in the world.
- Helping children learn how to effectively communicate with others to enable them interact with others and communicate what they want and need.
- Providing a favorable learning environment that enables students benefit from a combination of highly characteristic features of proficient tutors including knowledge, experience, and personality.
- Providing the highest quality state-of-the-art technology-based services, that is affordable, to facilitate effective learning to our students.
- Creating job opportunities for experienced professionals and higher-achieving scholars from colleges and universities to help children reach their full potential.
- Making safer recruitment decisions to prevent unsuitable tutors from working with your children.
- Complying with the Children’s Act 1989, the Childcare Act 2006, and all other relevant legislation.
What To Expect from Us:
At Sky-High Tuition, we have a proven record in delivering expert bespoke lessons that guarantee optimal learning and progress as well as providing access to state-of-the-art technology to motivate, engage, and propel students to success. So, when you enroll your child with us;
- We will plan and deliver lessons that ensure optimal learning and progress.
- We will set high expectations and create a good climate for learning in which each child feels safe, inspired and motivated to succeed.
- We will assess progress and use a range of intervention strategies if progress is not optimal.
- We will personalise learning so that the pace and challenge is matched to each child.
- We will transform their specialist subject knowledge in ways that engage each child.
- We will prepare and support each childthrough the examination process.
- We will provide detailed feedback that boosts confidence and guides each childto improved performance.
- We will guide each childto reflect on their learning and progress
What We Expect from You:
In return, we expect parents and guardians to;
- Be a source of praise, encouragement and support for your child outside our premises.
- Notify us of any schedule conflicts well in advance.
- Inform and discuss with us any concerns about your child’s mental well-being.
- Bring all questions and concerns to us immediately.
- Make sure that your child is collected on time from learning sessions.
WHY CHOOSE US ?
Now that you know a lot about us, if you’re wondering how we can help you take your child’s next steps in creating their future academic success today, get in touch with us today. Contact us now!
OUR OPENING HOURS
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Monday to Friday
04.30 pm to 06.30 pm
06.45 pm to 08.45 pm
Saturday & Sunday
09:30 am to 11:30 am
11:45 am to 01.45 pm
02:30 pm to 04:30 pm
04:45 pm to 06:45 pm
GCSE PASS RATE
11 PLUS ENTRANCE EXAM
SATS ABOVE AVERAGE
Key Stage 1
Key Stage 2 / SATs
Key Stage 3 / 13 PLUS
Key Stage 4 / GCSEs
UK Mathematics Trust (UKMT)
How to find Us ?
First Floor Offices,
94 Withington Road,
Manchester M16 8FA